Staying at Hotel Eugenia De Montijo, Autograph Collection, which is located in the heart of beautiful Toledo, makes it easy to enjoy this historic city. You have access to the city’s most exquisite attractions right at your feet. You will find the spectacular 13th century high gothic cathedral only 200 meters from the hotel, which also happens to be one in three of such cathedrals in Spain.
Toledo, the “city of the three cultures” was declared a Worlds heritage site by Unesco in 1986 for its extensive monumental and cultural heritage. This city is truly a unique place where three different cultures meet, which has not always been easy. Christians, Jews and Muslims combined have left their unique footprint on the city. Whether you are venturing in the vicinity of Hotel Eugenia de Montijo or Toledo as the historical and gorgeous place that it is, we welcome you to us.
Main points of interest:
- Historical area: The hotel is located in the centre of the historical area, a few minutes of the Jewish Quarter.
- Cathedral: 2 min walking
- Santo Tome Church: 4 min walking
- Greco Museum: 5 min walking
- San Juan de los Reyes Monastery: 10 min walking
- Sefardí Museum/ Tránsito Synagogue: 5 min walking
- Santa María la Blanca Synagogue: 6 min walking
- San Román Church- Council & Visigoth Culture Museum: 7 min walking
- San Ildefonso Church: 7 min walking
- Victorio Macho Museum- Real Fundación Toledo: 7 min walking
- Tornerías Mosque: 5 min walking
- Amador de los Ríos roman thermal baths: 3 min walking
- Zocodover main Square: 10 min walking
- El Greco Congress Centre: 15 min walking
- Alcazar- Army Museum- Castilla La Mancha Library: 12 min walking
- Santa Cruz Museum: 12 min walking
- Tavera Hospital- Duque de Lerma Museum: 18 min walking
- Cristo de la Luz Mosque: 12 min walking
- San Servando Castle: 25 min walking
- Bisagra Gate: 15 min walking
- Alfonso VI Gate: 14 min walking
- Cambrón Gate: 11 min walking
- Sol Gate: 13 min walking
- San Martín Bridge: 20 min walking
- Alcántara Bridge: 20 min walking
- Bus Station: 5 min in car
- Train Station: 5 min in car
Indication to get to the hotel
- Airport: Barajas (Madrid).
- Train: RENFE AVE Station, Toledo. Take a taxi or local bus. 25 min on foot. Local bus routes and connections map.
Bus: Bus Station, Toledo. Take a taxi or local bus. 20 min on foot.
Local bus routes and connections map.
Car: Arriving to Toledo, see indications to CENTRO URBANO. In the bus station, roundabout take second exit and come into the historical centre, bordering it out of the wall.
See indications to PARKING SANTO TOME, only 70m before de hotel and park your car inside.