In the center of Ávila
You can stay in the most exclusive hotel in the historic area of Ávila that has witnessed the history of the Spanish transition. The President’s house is an oasis inside Ávila. A paradise within the wall, located 200 meters from the Convent of Santa Teresa Church of Jesus. Its location in the heart of the city will allow you to discover every corner of Ávila by foot.
Points of interest near the hotel:
- Complejo deportivo Naturávila: 14 min. en coche
- Cathedral: 5 min. by car
- Church of Santa Teresa: 2 min. by car
- Muralla de Ávila: 4 min. by car
- El Rastro Square: 3 min. by car
- Santo Tomé Square: 3 min. by car
- The 4 posts: 3 min. by ca
How to get there:
- Airport: Barajas (Madrid)
- Train: RENFE de Ávila Station. From the station to the hotel it is best to take a taxi.
By car From Madrid:
A6 motorway towards A Coruña..
Take the detour on AP 51, follow the signs to the city center.